Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

I WOULD JUTS LIK 2 SAY THAT U MAY THINK IM BAD AT VIDEOGAMES BCUZ IM A GIRL BUT NO AND ILL WILL PLAY U AT SUPERMARIO BROTHER BRAWL BROS AND U MAY THINK THAT IWILL PLAY AS PEACH BCUZ IMMA GIRL BUT NO I WILL PLAY AS MARTH BCUZ i think he's cute. # XD XD LOLOLOL KONY2012!!

An Audition An Audition

At the ending scene, when you show the Earth, what is that giant blue drawing?

Has Death met His Match? Has Death met His Match?

I really enjoyed the concept of this animation. It was funny and well thought out. I only noticed the text at the corner of the screen, telling how many day into the zombie apocalypse, the second time I watched it. It made me lol, but you should probably make that more noticeable. You were able to present it fairly well; however, the animation needs a bit of work. If your ever going to start using flash frequently, learn to stop using motion tweens. Use frame by frame every once in a while. Anyways, I really enjoyed this animation, because it feels like you put a lot of thought into it. I'm hoping to see more work from you, in the future.

bvdmerwe responds:

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll Keep in mind what you said about the text and motion tweens in the next project I tackle :)

Hamrunner 1--the Intro v1 Hamrunner 1--the Intro v1

It's a great game.
As I played this, I was brought through a story of a man's life. It was invigorating and overwhelming to see this mans sad tale of life. At the end, I believe the game was about athiesm. Once you get both endings, you realize that.

The first ending was where you beat all the levels normally and the main character contemplates on whether he dies and travels to paradise, or just trades on nightmare for another. The next ending is where you get all of the yoshieggs, in each level and jump off the ledge, into darkness. This was a metaphor for how a man doesn't want a heaven, but simply wants rest and belation, so that he may pass on. The symbolism was very well done.

GeorgeFitzwilliam responds:

Why thank you, but I feel that the power that the death of his mother had upon his judgement of what is sanity and what is pain truly only come through in the second level

Dragon Soulfury quest Dragon Soulfury quest

HELP! I bought the magisterial chest-plate, but I can't equip it. I bought your game guide and it gave me some stupid cryptic bullshit. I'm giving you a nine because you need to make your strategy guide more clear.

Crookedwir3 responds:

Oh I'm sorry, is it the pre-alpha release version? That game guide leaves out the part where you have to get the 9 wolf souls disenchanted by Argo the Alchemist. Then take the mysterium powder to a workbench and craft a pendant of Magesty. Then you can equip it, sorry for the trouble.

My Little Pony Dating Sim My Little Pony Dating Sim

on the next episode of "Trolls Gone Wild-"

Ice Dance Ice Dance

Love it.

Yotam, the way you arrange and write songs will never be matched. You have truly perfected this beautiful guitar piece to the point where it feels like My ears are fucking stuffed with soft marshmallows and chocolate. This is perfect.