Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

I WOULD JUTS LIK 2 SAY THAT U MAY THINK IM BAD AT VIDEOGAMES BCUZ IM A GIRL BUT NO AND ILL WILL PLAY U AT SUPERMARIO BROTHER BRAWL BROS AND U MAY THINK THAT IWILL PLAY AS PEACH BCUZ IMMA GIRL BUT NO I WILL PLAY AS MARTH BCUZ i think he's cute. # XD XD LOLOLOL KONY2012!!

An Audition An Audition

At the ending scene, when you show the Earth, what is that giant blue drawing?

Has Death met His Match? Has Death met His Match?

I really enjoyed the concept of this animation. It was funny and well thought out. I only noticed the text at the corner of the screen, telling how many day into the zombie apocalypse, the second time I watched it. It made me lol, but you should probably make that more noticeable. You were able to present it fairly well; however, the animation needs a bit of work. If your ever going to start using flash frequently, learn to stop using motion tweens. Use frame by frame every once in a while. Anyways, I really enjoyed this animation, because it feels like you put a lot of thought into it. I'm hoping to see more work from you, in the future.

bvdmerwe responds:

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll Keep in mind what you said about the text and motion tweens in the next project I tackle :)

EDDLE IS KING EDDLE IS KING

lol I saw this on tosh.0 first!

Boss responds:

ahah that crazy tosh!

Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

omg wtf dis was an best anime EVAR! omigod i love anmine cuz wtfsrsly it wasso random and omigosh fucking fuck anime anime anime anime but it needed more anime and more yoeai fanfiction mand other stuff naruto naruto naruto naruto naruto naruto dragonblal z qxqqqx i love bleach and naruto blallala z lolol make sumore kuz these are so awesome and gudmg you haters! faggot.

r/atheism r/atheism

It really makes me sad that so many people who watched this cartoon, don't have the mental capacity to understand that it was making fun of people who think, "because I believe THIS, I'm better than everyone else and thus, have the right to brag about it." I'm sorry about all the unintelligient people who think this is making fun of their religion. Great point! The animation was above average, and it was well organized and funny.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I've gone around Ng and seen many MLP parodies. They're all the same joke, "haha. The pony from this show intended for 6-year-old girls made a swear word and it's so funny." You, my friend, have managed to do what little people even TRY to do. You have created a parody that is able to stir off in it's own original direction. You've taken My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and made an original, well done, movie out of it. You didn't just redundantly name off every strange/funny thing about the show. For that, I congratulate you. Overall, the animation was good and you managed to incorporate the My Little Pony style very well. Felt the animation could have been a little smoother. Voice acting was great and I found it funny.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Nice job!

The animation and art are both very well done. Very smooth movement and I love your style! It's cool. The concept was great and interesting. It kept me laughing the entire time.

The Fork Invasion The Fork Invasion

Could be longer

You did a good job at representing a battle theme. The art was par, and I actually love the concept of forks attacking a waffle man. It kept me entertained, but I felt it needed to be longer and add a bit more intense fighting. It was so short. I hope to see waffle man in many more films.

Invasion of the Nyan Cats Invasion of the Nyan Cats

hmmm...

Well, first of all, there was little to no movement, other than the mouth. making there bodies move around would make the animation and long stream of talking a little less dull. The art was okay. I liked the whole nyan battle going on in the background. It would be nice; however, to see some gunfire and explosions to liven things up. The writing was good, and it made me laugh. The ending was also a nice, funny twist. Overall, improve the art/animation. I would be much more entertained, if you had improved that.